We will do our best meet and exceed your expectations and needs. Your business is truly appreciated.
To start you up, some quick notes about your account:
- remember that our system is SeNsItIvE to upper and lower case directory and file names
- index.htm, index.html, index.cgi, index.shtml, and index.phtml are the default-loading home pages for any directory
- cgi-bin, status and icons are invalid (shared) directories - DO NOT USE THEM!
- upload your Perl/HTML/TXT in ASCII/TEXT mode
- own CGIs (*.cgi) or SSI (*.shtml): utilize any directory except cgi-bin for your own scripts (e.g. cgibin) and set the permissions (chmod 755 filename in Telnet or FTP if your client supports it) correctly
- for virtual E-mail forwarding refer to our Unix Support
- your usage summary statistics are located at http://YOURDOMAIN/stats/
- don't delete the preset directories unless you are sure you won't use them (some are required for Procmail, some for stats, some for virtual FTP, etc.)
- to save our time and resources, your bill will be sent to you via E-mail ONLY a month prior to your account expiry; it will be for next quarter usage charges, plus new accounts and/or extra features (if any) in the past term. Ple
ase note, if you are ordering over 50% of your main account
payment worth of services, we may have to ask you to pay up front for first such order to establish your credit line with us.
- For more details or if you have any questions, please check in the Unix Support Area. Especially, make sure to see Getting Started for basi
c details to get your site up and running.
- You are on server no#; server hardware plus connection details and
statistics are available
the Superb Internet staff
P.S. Delete this file and replace it with your actual main index/welcome page of your web-site.